Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A special gift....


Okay, here I am putting up Christmas before Thanksgiving is here, but you know, getting a jump on the season so you can actually take time to enjoy it is never a bad idea. These adorable creations are hand sculpted ornaments with an added twist. They are also small gift boxes that will hold a special surprise for your cherished someone. They are perfect for a special ring, or other small piece of jewelry. The bear will hang on the tree as well, so he is a perfect collectible ornament for the bear lover. See these by going to my website. Just click on the title of this post, and whalaaa!

2 comments:

Melissa Valeriote said...

It's never too early for Christmas ornaments! Especially when they are as cute as these!!

P.S. I keep my pumpkins around until they are moldy...

Sheryl Parsons said...

Lol, I will use mine for pies and pumpkin cookies or bars. I've even canned the pumpkin in the spring before they get to the moldy stage, but once or twice I didn't catch them in time.