Monday, May 4, 2009

Newest Creations

Stand up and salute because here comes Uncle Sam, and he wants you! I sure do love the USA! Americana is one of my favorite themes as it reflects a piece of history for me. We are a blessed nation, and I hope no one forgets that.
Did you ever just create a piece to see if you could do it? Well this would be one of those. Sunflowers grow wild here, so I've gathered seeds and planted them in the garden. They will take over if you let them, but their sunny happy faces are so enjoyable! So here she is my sunny, happy sunflower. Hope you have a creative week. I will be getting the garden ready, and packing for our sojourn to Oregon. Yay!
If you are on Facebook, let me know and I will send you an invite to American Holiday Artists - AHA Fans group. Our group of artists will knock your socks off!

3 comments:

PEA said...

Stunning, just stunning. WOW is all I can say.
Blessings,Pea

Sheryl Parsons said...

Thank you Pea! You are so sweet!

:-)
Sheryl

anotherlinda said...

The Uncle Sam is fantastic! Great job!