Thursday, May 13, 2010

Two WIP's

The journey continues as I work on the traveling doll for PWGL. I have now finished the clay portion of my work. I need to clean her up and get the petals created for her head.
I'm trying something new to enter into the art show in Oregon. Doesn't look much like a horse head yet, but I am slowly getting there. I had no idea it would be so difficult, but this is a challenge I've wanted to do for a while. I've already made some changes to the sides of the cheeks, and created the nostrils, which was no small feat. Working with a plastic horse and photos as my models has been interesting. Check back as there's more to come shortly!

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

On the contrary...I knew it was a horse head the minute I saw it! Can't wait to see it finished.