Friday, August 27, 2010

Getting Excited about the Fair!

This is actually a tease as this is NOT the painting I'm entering in the fair this year. I have a special fruit painting in mind, and hopefully will be able to finish it tomorrow, or at least get most of it done. This is part of my inspiration though as I painted this years ago and it now resides in one of my collectors homes. I searched in my photobucket account for this photo because I like the lettering and want to use a similar style for my new painting but alas, I couldn't find it. Luckily for me, even though I've made many changes to my website over the years, the photos I've shared are archived there, so whaalaa! I found the photo and now I can continue with my newest creation. I love that I can consult with my husband on my art ventures and he will come up with really great ideas, so stay tuned, I will share with you soon the idea he had, and hopefully it will all pull together.
Just a reminder to scroll down to our AHA Studios Marketplace opening announcement and get your name in the hat for the giveaways I have, then follow the trail to our other give away participants. You can win more than one prize if you are lucky!

No comments: