Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bacon and Eggs Anyone?

This morning I shared a quote on my herbal tea box with my husband from who they had printed as Francis Bacon. He told me that there's a debate as to whether he or Shakespeare actually wrote the plays that Shakespeare gets credit for. Something I didn't know. I asked if it wasn't supposed to be Sir Francis Bacon to which he replied, "Yes, it is, and he had a partner by the name of Eggs. They had the law firm of .......get ready now..... Bacon and Eggs!" 

So what does that have to do with the photo? Oh, nothing, it's the way my mornings go. :-) I will be posting a delicious Apple Craisin Maple Rolls recipe on my Simply Sheryl's blog if you are looking for a tasty and warm way to start a cool Autumn morning. 
These are my WIPS for now. I'm almost done with the snowman, shading, antiquing and adding a bit of vintage is all he needs. What's on your work table today?

No comments: