Thursday, January 13, 2011

Primitive Valentine Queen Snowman Doll

 Do you ever have a hard time trying to title your ebay auction? I was befuddled with this one as this is a snow lady, but who would search for a snow lady on ebay? No one I know of sooooooo...... I put snowman in the title.
 This little dolly has a vintage chenille dress, with a muslin body and sculpted clay head.
 She's a prim dolly, with loads of vintage buttons as well, and a valentine ornie for whomever takes her home.
If you have a moment stop by my ebay auctions and see what I've got to offer. I've been on the computer most of the day and am getting weary of creating graphics, so it's off to dress a doll or two and perhaps get some sculpting done. Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Jo James said...

She is adorable!

Sheryl Parsons said...

Awwww gee thanks Jo! Coming from such a talented artist as you that's quite a compliment. :-)