Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Craft supplies on ebay.....

 In my continuing effort to find focus in my art, and make room to work in my tiny studio room I'm getting rid of pieces I know I will never use. Above is a nice batch of wood textile bobbins that would be great for art doll bases or Halloween shakers, among other creations.
 These tin canisters are so cool and I had imagined painting a nice apples or cherries border on them and spiffing them up for a kitchen with glass knobs for the tops, but alas, I just can't seem to find the time and so I'm letting these go as well.
Here are a set of children's blocks, some are very old and very cool, but again, I know that I'm never going to get to them. I planned on using them as bases for Christmas creations such as Santas or snowmen. What would you use them for? They are all starting at very low prices so check them out if you are looking for a good deal. Here's the link to see more about them... Simply Sheryl's

No comments: