Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday's WIPS there's no more room on my work table...

 I think they are about to run me out of my work room here, some are missing eyebrows, some faces, some are done, but all are feeling a bit crowded. I know I sure am, along with the waning evening light and one little light bulb to help me, I guess it's time to stop for now.
 Doesn't this jolly Santa have a look of anticipation for the coming season? I hope I can capture his twinkle when I paint him.
 Eeeek, alien Santa! Well actually he's just waiting for the next step, but he's in drying mode right now. The spool Santa hasn't told me yet whether he should have arms or not. He better hurry though as I'm getting a bit impatient to get things done!
And these two are commiserating a take-over I can tell..... I wonder if I turn out the light.....

1 comment:

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Love them all! Especially the roly poly Santa. Good luck getting them all done. Looks like fun.