Tuesday, October 10, 2017

FALL INTO THE HOLIDAYS


GORDY GOURD PUMPKIN ORNAMENT
A bit of clay and a lot of magic went into creating Gordy. Warts and all, he's a loveable guy,
ready to hang out on your Halloween tree with the rest of the spooks. Find him here MothersDreamRtWorks
One of my favorite Santas to create, Victorian Dreams Santa did a bit of traveling, including a stint at the Utah State Fair, when I was demonstrating my sculpting skills for the Creative Arts Exhibit. I love his textured coat, and he certainly has a winsome smile. A Santa to melt the hearts of all who see him. He's also available here MothersDreamRtWorks

There's more to come in my etsy shop, as well as a possible piece or two on ebay. So lets FALL INTO THE HOLIDAYS TOGETHER!

2 comments:

Jan Conwell said...

I love the details!

Sheryl Parsons said...

Thank you Jan! I love the angel ornaments you posted the other day on Facebook. So old world, early American, and vintage style.